VFXPark Road visual effects combines a scalable infrastructure with a multi-skilled workforce to deliver competitively priced and high production value visual effects work.
Led by Executive Producer Jennifer Scheer, our VFX department has worked with studios and independent filmmakers from all over the globe. We specialize in 2D/3D digital composting, digital paint, actor cosmetics, as well as digital set extensions, wire removal, matte painting and environmental effects using the lastest software programmes for feature and television. VFX integration sessions with colourists in our DI theatre allow you see the work in the colour space and projected environment the final film will be seen in.
- Fargo Season 2 – 2D GS composting, added blood hits, bullet holes, debris hits
- The Hobbit Trilogy – cosmetic work, rain, snow and breath simulations, 2D GS compositing and main title creation
- Hot Pursuit – cosmetic work, tree colorisation
- Mr. Pip – set extensions, 2D GS compositing
- Cirque Du Soleil 3D Worlds Away – paint and rotoscoping, main titles
- What We Do In the Shadows – paint/image enhancement, 2D compositing, wire removals
- District 9 – paint/image enhancements, wire removals
- The Lovely Bones – paint/image enhancements, wire removals
GET IN TOUCH