Our team of online editors, stereoscopic artists and colourists operate across three projected DI suites and numerous online and offline suites on a platform that is fast, robust and efficient. Powerful images need powerful technology, as we discovered during development of The Hobbit trilogy HFR 3D pipeline. Drawing on our reputation for exceptional colour management and accuracy, our Picture team is experienced and creative, ensuring the technology does not get in the way of the filmmaker’s vision.
Having once housed a film laboratory on site, the Park Road team has retained their passion for restoration and digitization of historic titles. The department runs ARRI film scanning and recording equipment to provide full film and digital re-mastering and restoration services, utilizing the latest in dirt and scratch correction, grain reduction, and colour grading technology.
Park Road’s digital dailies pipeline is scalable for a production of any size located anywhere in New Zealand or the world. Digital rushes may be delivered to a number of locations in parallel, for example to editorial as offline media and to iPads on location, as well as being available for screenings either at Park Road or in a remote screening room.
Each delivery is complete with extensive reporting provided in a format designed to drop directly into the production editorial support systems.
Designed with the needs of the director in mind, this bespoke iPad content delivery system is safe, secure and simple. WTV downloads content onto the iPad over the internet so filmmakers can have their content at their fingertips wherever and whenever they need it. As a powerful tool, WTV has been deployed on numerous international productions. Talk to us about your needs and for further information.
3 grading theatres include:
- Largest screen width of 5m
- 3D viewing with Dolby, Real D or Xpand
- SGO Mistika with stereoscopic, HFR and 4K capabilities
- Davinci Resolve
- Christie CP2220 projection
- DCP playback
- 7.1 sound playback
4 online suites and 4 grading suites include:
- SGO Mistika with HFR and 4K capabilities
- Dolby PRM4200 monitors
- Clipster HFR for mastering
- Dolby Atmos mastering for DCP and Blu-ray
- HD-CAMSR decks
- Includes Spirit Datacine,
- Arri Scanner,
- And a full compliment of restoration tools with a dedicated restoration operator
- 177 seat cinema
- 18m wide screen for 2:39 aspect
- Dual Christie CP2230 projectors with 35mm projection
- 3D Dolby / HFR capable, and 7.1 and Dolby Atmos equipped